Sr. PCB Designer – Mentor Xpedition
Freedom CAD is a premier PCB design service bureau with a talented team of 30+ dedicated designers providing complex layouts for our enviable list of high-tech customers. Tired of the commute? This is a work-from-home, full-time position with an opportunity for additional compensation for overtime work at time and a half.
- EXPERT knowledge of Xpedition VX 2.x
- Passionate about your PCB design career
- Skilled at HDI technology
- Extensive experience with high-speed digital, RF, and flex and rigid-flex designs
- Experienced with signal integrity design constraints encompassing differential pairs, impedance control, high speed, EMI, and ESD
- Excellent team player who can lead projects and mentor others
- Self-motivated with the ability to work from home with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Other design tool knowledge is considered a plus (Altium, Allegro, PADS)
- Design project leader
- Lead highly complex layouts while ensuring quality, efficiency, and manufacturability
- Handle multiple tasks and provide work leadership to other designers through the distribution, coordination, and management of the assigned workload
- Ability to create from engineering inputs, board mechanical profiles, board fabrication stackups, detailed board fabrication drawings and packages, assembly drawings, assembly notes, etc.