Reading time ( words)
American Standard Circuits be exhibiting at Connect (X) 2023 to be held at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA from Monday, May 8th through Wednesday, May 10th.
Connect (X) showcases the leaders in 5G infrastructure: innovative technology, supporting professional services, and a partner ecosystem that enables ubiquitous communications between people, devices, machines and tools that support 21st century communications.
ASC president and CEO commented, “This is an excellent opportunity for us to meet like-minded companies who are interested in RF, connectivity and 5G technology. American Standard Circuits is tightly aligned with RF technology and will use this opportunity to continue expanding those capabilities to meet the PCB demands of the future.”
American Standard Circuits will be exhibiting at Connect (X) in Booth 509.
Be sure to check out additional educational content from American Standard Circuits:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management: A Fabricator’s Perspective
- RealTime with… American Standard Circuits, three discussions: flex and rigid flex PCBs by Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey; RF/microwave PCBS by Anaya Vardya and John Bushie; and thermal management by Anaya Vardya, John Bushie, and Dave Lackey
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBooks library.